Size Guide & Care Instructions
Avoid showering, swimming, sweating and washing your hands while wearing the jewelry. Fragrances and body lotions can cause the jewelry to tarnish due to chemical substances in them. The stretch beaded bracelets are made with high quality stretch cord. To prevent the cord from wearing out, we recommend to avoid stretching the bracelet excessively.
All gemstones and metals should be gently cleaned using a soft cloth. Avoid using chemicals or water when cleaning the jewelry.
- To remove tarnish build-up on sterling or brass, create a natural dip to lift tarnish. Follow these directions:
- Line a small dish with aluminum foil and fill it with very hot water
- Add approximately ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- Soak jewelry for approximately 2-5 minutes. Monitor as it is soaking to be sure the oxidization is not completely removed from the jewelry
- Dry the piece thoroughly, then polish and buff with a polishing cloth
Copper and Brass Jewelry
Unless requested, copper and brass jewelry is not sealed and may oxidize naturally over time. We use raw metals and give each piece a thorough cleaning, with a high polish. Many of our customers like the natural patina that comes with oxidation. However, the high polish can be returned very easily with household products.
Brass can be cleaned with lemon juice, coarse salt and a toothbrush. Be sure to rinse the lemon juice off with water and dry with a soft cloth. If your piece has a gemstone on it, try not to submerge it into water. Use a damp cloth instead.
Copper can also be cleaned with lemon juice and salt on a soft cloth.