Size Guide & Care Instructions
When choosing which bracelet size, measure the circumference of your wrist by using a paper measuring tape and choose from our size chart. Please ensure correct size is chosen, we can exchange your bracelet if it does not fit but we will not be responsible for shipping costs.
Avoid showering, swimming, sweating and washing your hands while wearing the jewelry. Fragrances and body lotions can cause the jewelry to tarnish due to chemical substances in them. The stretch beaded bracelets are made with high quality stretch cord. To prevent the cord from wearing out, we recommend to avoid stretching the bracelet excessively.
All gemstones and metals should be gently cleaned using a soft cloth. Avoid using chemicals or water when cleaning the jewelry.
- To remove tarnish build-up on sterling or brass, create a natural dip to lift tarnish. Follow these directions:
- Line a small dish with aluminum foil and fill it with very hot water
- Add approximately ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- Soak jewelry for approximately 2-5 minutes. Monitor as it is soaking to be sure the oxidization is not completely removed from the jewelry
- Dry the piece thoroughly, then polish and buff with a polishing cloth