Thin Copper Stacking Rings
- Delicate hammered copper ring.
- These rings look best when worn in odd numbers: 1,3,5, etc.
- Made to order, just for you.
- Each stacking ring is made with pure American copper, which is said to help alleviate arthritis pain.
- Every ring has been darkened in an antiquing solution for the perfect rustic style
- These make great toe rings as well
Please Note: I use a museum grade preservation wax to protect the dark patina on the copper rings, but the dark finish can fade over time with wear and exposure to water/soap/chemicals/lotion. This fading is completely normal and to be expected with all antiqued copper jewelry. Remove your rings prior to washing your hands to extend the life of the patina.